Wednesday 11 June 2014

Things to lighten the day.

So today I woke up to this. It is very nice to not only have friends all over the world who are equally obsessed with Mr Minchin, it is even handier that they are also very good at Photoshop 


Then later I did this...





And yes, I have been looking at it for months thinking he needed eyes and yes I spent $15 on a tin of Googly eyes from Amazon just for this very purpose. And yes there are more. One has to find something to do with ones day. Tomorrow I will spend trying to think of a suitable name.  Mr Benn? Aloisious?  







4 comments:

  1. Mr Lock Wood perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a perfect application of emergency googly eyes! Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. I so have to get a tin of goggly eyes.

    ReplyDelete