Monday 2 June 2014

#Blogjune day one musings

So, Having a look at my last (Un)successful attempts to blog I can see I need some motivation. Those who know me, (or kind of social networkingly know me) know Im not averse to talking....or ranting...a lot, so #Blogjune should be something I have a go at.  So here goes...This is me....blogging. and already Im stuck for something to say.  I know its unusual, Shush.

There has been real coffee this morning, something I don't always partake in as to do so involves walking to the coffee shop leaving me racked with guilt that I have to leave my work to do so. But I have a new Library tech and well, I have to show her the sights don't I!

Anyway, apart from real coffee Ive already ranted at one email and done at least two 'Did she just ask that?' looks at my coworkers.  And Its only Tuesday.

Well there we go, #Blogjune day one (Well technically day three but we wont count..)

No comments:

Post a Comment