Saturday 14 June 2014

A weekend

Slack blogger I am.  Took a day off yesterday to...well...slack off....  I did pluck up the motivation to attend a 60th birthday party, which turned out to be strangely lot of fun and laughs. There was a band playing all the old favourites and I, yes moi, I got up and...DANCED!!  When faced with the opportunity to do Nutbush who wouldn't!?  
The other highlight of the evening was watching a normally quiet restrained work colleague on the dance floor all night...accompanied by us or not..on she danced..

Today I have collected child B from his army cadet camp. Tired but clearly feeling confidant and proud of himself. Apparently spending the weekend soaking wet and dirty is actually character building. 



It's a fascinating thing to watch what makes people old and young tick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment