Tuesday 17 June 2014

It's not all about length.

For today's blog I have to go back a few days. 

The man is currently not working cos of an injury. And the man is bored. This has it's advantages because he has taken over a lot of housework. This has caused some minor irritations of late including washing my nice work clothes with towels and putting said nice clothes in the dryer to shrink 😁 

Anyway, I digress.. The latest incident started a few days ago when man informed me we were out of vacuum cleaner bags. Being pre-occupied at the time I filed this information on the kitchen bench in my brain. 
Last night I checked my brains bench, found the to do list and ordered new bags over ye olde interwebs. 

Today at work I received a phone call which went thus:

Man: I bought a new vacuum cleaner
Me: What!? Why? I like my vac! 
Man: well the bag was full wasn't it
Me: yes but I did order some yesterday
Man: yeah but I'm sick of changing them
(Now I surmise he bought. Bagless one, which I have tried, unsuccessfully before)
Me: Hmm ok. 
Man: It's got a 2400 watt motor!!
Me:........ Mmm
Man: And an extra long hose!!! 
Me: hmm, and I've told you before a long hose is no good if it doesn't work! 

So.... FOR SALE. One husband.  Cooks.  Will do housework, short hose.  

No comments:

Post a Comment